We’re looking for two amazing people to join our team and be part of the move of God that is happening in our universities. Could one of them be you?
Starting from September 2018 we have two internship opportunities available. Based out of our offices in Manchester, it would be a part-time commitment and see you connect in with the wider internship programme of Vinelife Church Manchester where you will be developed as leader and in your walk with Jesus. The two positions are as follows:
As Campus Awakening expands across the UK and Europe we have an opportunity to help us develop our media portfolio. Managing our website content, social media platforms and other areas of communication, you will also be a part of larger projects involving video, photography and written publications.
Resources & Training Intern
We are looking for someone to support the development of resources and training for Campus Awakening. This is includes a missional curriculum for students, creative missional ideas, bible studies and other theological content, and leadership training. You will help us to invest and develop both the leaders we are connecting with around Europe and with the students in their churches.
- Programme runs from September to June, with breaks over Christmas & Easter
- Includes personal mentoring sessions, group development time and individual study
- Involvement across the whole life of a vibrant church family
- Approx. 20-30 hours per week (including Sundays)
- Visa sponsorship available for overseas applicants